We loved making this. It follows the classic sleeveless sweater style It's available in a wide range of colours
Needle requirements: 4.5mm circular needles and 4mm circular needles for the ribbing (or long single pointed needles)
Make up: Knitted in two parts: front and back, and then the neckbands and sleevebands are added to finish the top off
As with all Gorgeous alpaca DK kits, the blanket is warm and cosy, but lightweight and breathes well. The alpaca yarn has a small amount of 100% natural sheep's wool blended in, which makes it easy to knit with, and still retains that wonderful alpaca softness.
The blanket can be washed by hand or in a machine on a wool wash at 20 degrees.
Because it's alpaca yarn....
- it won't itch, even if it's warm and your indoors or the sun comes out - it just stays comfy
- It's super uber soft and comfy
- it's sustainably superior
- 400g Gorgeous DK yarn (225m per 100g) made from 75% alpaca /25% sheep sourced from our own and UK herds
- Optional Extra: 4mm and 4.5mm bamboo circular needles (100cm long)
- Tapestry needle
- Available in a wide range of colours