Part of our Two-Tone Collection. When you buy this hat, you get the patterns for all our two tone hats, knitting needles, 50g of each colour yarn of your choice, a needle for sewing up, and a pompom.
which is warm and cosy, but lightweight and breathes well. The alpaca yarn has a small amount of 100% natural sheep's wool blended in, which makes it easy to knit with, and still retains that wonderful alpaca softness.
This hat can be washed by hand or in a machine on a wool wash at 20 degrees.
- 100g (225m) Gorgeous DK yarn made from 75% alpaca/25% sheep
- 4.5mm needles (optional), a darning needle, and a
- faux fur pompom.
Because it's alpaca yarn....
- you can wear it out in the rain, and still keep your head dry (proven by us frenquently!)
- it won't itch, even if it's warm and your indoors or the sun comes out - it just stays comfy
- It's super uber soft and comfy
- Dog walkers, gardeners, and horse riders love it because they can crunch it up to nothing in their coat pocket (better without the pompom for this)