Fingerless, fold-up gloves to keep your fingers warm even as you use your phone, play the piano, or tap away on your keyboard! The pattern comes with the option to knit in the round, or on single pointed needles.
As with all Gorgeous alpaca DK kits, the gloves are warm and cosy, but lightweight and breathe well. The alpaca yarn has a small amount of 100% natural sheep's wool blended in, which makes it easy to knit with, and still retains that wonderful alpaca softness.
Supplied with 100g (225m) Gorgeous DK yarn made from 75% alpaca/25% sheep, knitting needles (optional): either 4.5mm bamboo single pointed knitting needles or circular needles (4.5cm x 40cm); darning needle; patterns for all these mittens.
The gloves can be washed by hand or in a machine on a wool wash at 20 degrees.
Because it's alpaca yarn....
- you can wear it out in the rain, and still keep your hands dry
- it won't itch, even if it's warm and your indoors or the sun comes out - it just stays comfy
- It's super uber soft and comfy
- it's sustainably superior
- 100g (225m per 100g) Gorgeous DK yarn made from 75% alpaca /25% sheep sourced from our own and UK herds
- 4.5mm knitting needles (optional extra) and darning needle
- Available in a wide range of colours