As with all alpaca yarn, this chunky knit is warm and cosy, but lightweight and breathes well. The alpaca yarn has a small amount of 100% natural sheep's wool blended in, which makes it easy to knit with, and still retains that wonderful alpaca softness.
Sizes for small, medium, and large are included in th pattern. This hat can be washed by hand or in a machine on a wool wash at 20 degrees.
Because it's alpaca yarn....
- you can wear it out in the rain, and still keep your head dry (proven by us frenquently!)
- it won't itch, even if it's warm and your indoors or the sun comes out - it just stays comfy
- It's super uber soft and comfy
- Dog walkers, gardeners, and horse riders love it because they can crunch it up to nothing in their coat pocket (better without the pompom for this)
- 100g (100m) Gorgeous Chunky yarn made from 75% alpaca/25% sheep sourced from our own and UK herds
- 6mm needles (optional), a darning needle
- Available in a wide range of needles