As with all alpaca yarn, this chunky knit is warm and cosy, but lightweight and breathes well. The alpaca yarn has a small amount of 100% natural sheep's wool blended in, which makes it easy to knit with, and still retains that wonderful alpaca softness.
We've chosen a long narrow style for this scarf, but if you prefer shorter and thicker, just add more stitches in multiples of four. This hat can be washed by hand or in a machine on a wool wash at 20 degrees.
Because it's alpaca yarn....
- you can wear it out in the rain, and still keep your head dry (proven by us frenquently!)
- it won't itch, even if it's warm and your indoors or the sun comes out - it just stays comfy
- It's super uber soft and comfy
- Dog walkers, gardeners, and horse riders love it because they can crunch it up to nothing in their coat pocket (better without the pompom for this)
- 200g (200m) Gorgeous Chunky yarn made from 75% alpaca/25% sheep sourced from our own and UK herds
- 6mm needles (optional), a darning needle