This is knitted in Fisherman's Rib, a lovely more 3-dimensional look than traditional ribbing. It is fairly similar, and related to brioche, but much easier and quicker. Not recommended for beginners, but simple to learn once you have mastered the basics.
Made with our sofest alpaca-merino mixed yarn, so it is uber-super soft. The style is a bit the same, so comfortable and easy to wear, and you can knit it longer if you like a longer look.
Supplied in natural alpaca shade - an off white. Really suitable for vegetable dyes if you ever get bored of the white as this yarn receives colours really well.
Because it's alpaca yarn....
- You can wear it out in the rain, and still keep your head dry (proven by us frenquently!)
- It won't itch, even if it's warm and your indoors or the sun comes out - it just stays comfy
- It's super uber soft and comfy
- Dog walkers, gardeners, and horse riders love it because they can crunch it up to nothing in their coat pocket (better without the pompom for this)
Pompom - we know some of you worry that rabbits are killed to produce fashion pompoms, but we can assure you that all our pompoms are FAUX, but still soft and fluffy.
- 300g (175m per 100g) Gorgeous Aran yarn made from 50% baby alpaca/50% baby merino
- Faux pompom (choose the colour during checkout)
- Colour: this yarn is available only in natural off-white
- Button: natural colour (can be stained, painted or left as is)
- 5.5mm needles, a darning needle (optional)