You will learn to cast on, cast off, and how to use the Number 1 stitch used in Knitting.
All stitches are supported with our HOW-TO VIDEOS
The bamboo needles this kit comes with are softer than most other needles and have been proven to reduce aches and pains. They are also 100% recyclable.
As with all Gorgeous alpaca DK kits, it's warm and cosy, but lightweight and breathes well. The alpaca yarn has a small amount of 100% natural sheep's wool blended in, which makes it easy to knit with, and still retains that wonderful alpaca softness.
The scarf can be washed by hand or in a machine on a wool wash at 20 degrees.
Because it's alpaca yarn....
- you can wear it out in the rain, and still keep your head dry (proven by us frenquently!)
- it won't itch, even if it's warm and your indoors or the sun comes out - it just stays comfy
- It's super uber soft and comfy
- 250g (225m per 100g) Gorgeous DK yarn made from 75% alpaca/25% sheep's wool sourced from our own and UK herds
- 4.5mm needles (optional), a darning needle
- Available in a wide range of colours