This is knitted in Fisherman's Rib, a lovely more 3-dimensional look than traditional ribbing. It is fairly similar, and related to brioche, but much easier and quicker. Not recommended for beginners, but simple to learn once you have mastered the basics.
Made with our sofest alpaca-merino mixed yarn, so it is uber-super soft. The style is a bit the same, so comfortable and easy to wear, and you can knit it longer if you like a longer look.
Because it's alpaca yarn....
- You can wear it out in the rain, and still keep your head dry (proven by us frenquently!)
- It won't itch, even if it's warm and your indoors or the sun comes out - it just stays comfy
- It's super uber soft and comfy
- 200g (175m per 100g) Gorgeous Aran yarn made from 50% baby alpaca/50% baby merino
- 5.5mm needles and a darning needle (optional)
- and a natural wood button, which can be left as is, stained or painted
This yarn comes in a natural alpaca shade - an off white. Really suitable for vegetable dyes if you ever get bored of the white as this yarn receives colours really well.