As with all Gorgeous alpaca DK kits, the jackets are warm and cosy, but lightweight and breathe well. The alpaca yarn has a small amount of 100% natural sheep's wool blended in, which makes it easy to knit with, and still retains that wonderful alpaca softness.
Because it's alpaca yarn....
- it's water resistant
- it won't itch, even if it's warm and your indoors or the sun comes out - it just stays comfy
- It's super uber soft and comfy
- it's sustainably superior
- importantly, we think, it can be washed in the machine on a Delicate wash at 20 degrees centigrade
- Gorgeous DK yarn (225m per 100g) made from 75% alpaca /25% sheep sourced from our own and UK herds
- 4.5mm and 4mm knitting needles (optional extra) and darning needle
- Available in a wide range of colours
|3 - 6 months||150g||50g||6|
|6 - 9 months||200g||50g||6|
|9 - 12 months||200g||50g||7|
|12 - 18 months||250g||50g|