Once made, you'll have a lovely warm hat. We've marked this an 'easy' level hat to make. It's our most popular kit, because you are always doing 3 Knits to 1 Purl (who doesn't prefer the Knit stitch to the Purl!). It's fairly quick to make as the yarn is lovely and thick and you get to use some nice larger needles.
Made with our sofest alpaca-merino mixed yarn, so it is uber-super soft. The style is a bit the same, so comfortable and easy to wear, and you can knit it longer if you like a longer look.
Supplied in a natural alpaca shade - an off white. Really suitable for vegetable dyes if you ever get bored of the white as this yarn receives colours really well.
You can choose the colour of the pompom during checkout.
Because it's alpaca yarn....
- you can wear it out in the rain, and still keep your head dry (proven by us frenquently!)
- it won't itch, even if it's warm and your indoors or the sun comes out - it just stays comfy
- It's super uber soft and comfy
- Dog walkers, gardeners, and horse riders love it because they can crunch it up to nothing in their coat pocket (better without the pompom for this)
- 100gm (175m) Gorgeous Aran made from 50% baby alpaca/50% merino
- 5.5mm needles, a darning needle (optional extras)
- faux fur pompom
The mix of baby* alpaca and merino means it both super soft and easy to knit with. * Note: "baby alpaca" means the fleece used has a very fine micron, not that we stole the fleece from a baby cria!